Event Planning Committee
The Toronto Queer Film Festival (TQFF) is seeking volunteers from the queer and trans community in Toronto and the GTA to join the 2017 Event Planning Team.
The responsibilities of the Selection Committee will include:
- working a minimum of 2 nights during the festival
- support the operations of the festival: setting-up/tearing down the space, working door/ticketing, concessions, etc.
The time commitment required for a Volunteer will be a minimum of 10hrs during the run of the festival.
TQFF did not receive any government funding this year, and will continue to be run completely DIY with community partnerships. We are in need of folks from the community who we can really count on to make this year’s festival a success!
We are looking for people who:
- can make the time commitment
- have an interest and investment in LGBTQ media arts
- work well in teams, and on the fly
If you are interested in applying, please fill out the short application below.